Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Milwaukee Finance & Operations User Group

Milwaukee Finance & Operations User Group

Topic
Replies
Milwakee Finance & Operations User Group - Forum Milwaukee Finance & Operations User Group

Posted on by MarcRohde User Group Leader

What techniques are you using to prioritize and align IT and business priorities?

ReportReport
Replies
Milwakee Finance & Operations User Group - Forum Milwaukee Finance & Operations User Group

What are your best practices for feature management? How do you go about deciding what to test and when to test them?

ReportReport
Replies

I am looking at planning an in-person meet-up at the start of May, is there any interest from members of this group?

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Milwakee Finance & Operations User Group - Forum We have firmed up the schedule for our fall in-person user group meeting. We will focus on supply ch

We have firmed up the schedule for our fall in-person user group meeting. We will focus on supply chain-related topics in the morning and BI-related t...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Milwakee Finance & Operations User Group - Forum I'm starting the process of planning an in-person event this fall for the local user community and w

I'm starting the process of planning an in-person event this fall for the local user community and would love to get some feedback from the group!We a...

ReportReport
Replies
Milwakee Finance & Operations User Group - Forum

Posted on by vmosht Microsoft Employee

hy

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans